Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You Gotta Believe


Today is a new day...a new beginning. The past few days were rough down here with mom. I was truly ready to toss in the towel. She just didn't seem to be going forward...only backward. I was depressed and troubled thinking why has God brought us this far just to drop us off. One of my friends texted me while I was crying my eyes out and he told me......."when I was little my daddy always said it's the darkest right before the sun comes up"! All I could do was cry harder..but it was a happy cry because in that moment I felt peace. I knew that God had not left us...we just have a few bumps in the road that we have to get over. My faith had been shaken but not broken. Today she is already up in her chair sipping on Coke, lol. We are going to attempt to take her off her vent today....that's a big step. I know if we fail today that we can try again tomorrow. We just have to believe in God and know that he has plans for us that we alone cannot carry out. We must hold on to him and trust him to guide us to the place we need to be. I have my happy days and my bad days....I've lost my job....and I can't see my kids very much right now but I believe God is gonna give us something totally awesome out of this terrible tragedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment