Sunday, August 29, 2010

Smile Girl...It's gettin Better!


So today I got a very big surprise...guess an early birthday present. The nursing supervisor came in to discuss some issues I have been having with mom's care. You know there are always gonna be a few people working in a job that they really don't need to be doing. Anyway, she told me I deserved a break and that they were gonna get mom a private sitter for the weekend so I could get some sleep and spend time with my kids. I think I cried for an hour, lol. So, I made my way back to good old Ky and picked up my Jaylee bug. We went home and spent some time with Sarah and Jacob....and I threatened home arrest unless they get my house cleaned up before we get home. I took Jay to walmart and let her pick out a toy because she has been such a brave girl for the past month. Now we are at the motel being cuddle bugs and just loving being together. Tomorrow we are gonna catch a movie and visit with mom for a little while. Today has been the break that I have been waiting for. My heart was aching to see my kids. I have missed them so much. Just when I think I'm ready to jump off the cliff God whispers I love you and he blesses me. Don't judge the pics, lol.....that is me on 7wks of no sleep!!! I can't wait to get home and sleep a full 8 hours. Well, I'm gettin off of here to snuggle with my baby girl. Peace and Love to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment