Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Hardest Part



Sundays are the hardest for me! I get to spend Saturday and Sunday with Jaylee bug and on Sunday evening she has to go back home. My heart literally breaks in two. She makes me smile so much. I am not complete without her. It's been a great weekend. Mom has really done well. I think Jaylee makes her better. She hasn't ran a fever today and she was off of the vent for an hour. That is just wonderful. I know things are hard now but I know in the end it will all be worth it. Just to get back to Kentucky and have my family back together....that is what I'm waiting for. I just wanna thank God for showing me unconditional love. He has shown me that miracles still do happen and that there is always hope for a better tomorrow. I know although I may feel alone that I never am. He is here with me holding me in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment