Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do I Quit?

Do you ever just get to the point of saying that's it...I quit? Well I am to that point. I have never felt as lonely in my entire life. I have been staying in the hospital with my mom for a month now and it is starting to take its toll on me. I have been strong and kept going but I miss my kids so much it hurts and the bills are piling up around me....just seems no one cares. I sit here in the dark alone watching my mom lay there helpless. I keep thinking...if my brother was here or if my dad was here it would be different. I would at least have a way of spending a little time with Jaylee. She started school and for the first time in 5 yrs. I didn't get to take her on the first day. I don't get to snuggle with her at night. I miss her laugh. I miss sitting on the couch and watching disney channel all night. I am so depressed....so tired. I cry all of the time...but only when people can't see me. I love my mom and I want her better...just wanna get her home and be with my kids. At this point life is just not very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment