Monday, August 30, 2010

Had A Blast



This has been the best weekend I have had since July 10th...the day of mom's horrible car accident. I got to spend the entire weekend with my baby girl. We had a blast. We went to wal mart and picked her out a new toy because she has been so brave through all of this. Yesterday we spent some time with mom, went shopping at TJ Max, went to eat, and then went to see Toy Story 3. Just having her with me seemed to make me whole again. I miss being at home and being a mom. I know it's gonna be a long hard road ahead of us trying to get mom back on her feet. I just gotta keep my head up and be strong. I have to keep a positive attitude although at sometimes I feel like I'm gonna explode. Well, guess it's time to get back to reality. I got to get back to the hospital and take care of mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment