Friday, August 13, 2010

Useless "Fathers"

Yesterday my son called me to inform me of the conversation he had with his "wicked" step mother. Okay, his father never claimed Jacob until he was 6yrs old and that was only because he was ordered to carry insurance on him and demanded a paternity test. HaHa in your face.....I knew I had never cheated on him....he just decided he wanted a 14 year old girlfriend (his now wife). When Jacob turned 12 he came home from his dads and told me he never wanted to go back. He cried for two days....I didn't push the issue. I told him he was old enough to make his own decisions. They never seemed to care and we didn't hear from them too often. The only time was a few visits on Christmas....they even stopped. Jacob would call them every now and then and ask if he could get a little money for this or that. Most of the time all he heard was NO. Well yesterday he needed 15 dollars for a pass at school...15 lousy dollars. Now keep in mind my mom is in critical condition in another state and I'm trying to take care of her. Rachel...aka....wicked step mom tells my son she isn't giving him the money and that I need to get home and take care of him myself. Oh my!! I was so angry that I think fire shot out of my ears. Those two go to church on Sunday and play the perfect christians but throughout this whole time they have yet to even check and see if Jacob needed a place to stay or needed anything for school. Thanks to family and friends he got the clothes and supplies he needed for school. His worthless father has paid the same amount of child support since he was 6. He works for money "under the table" and child support is unable to prove how much he makes. I have had such a hatred for them since he left me for her.....but the hatred grew after he denied his own child. Okay, all I can say is I am praying that I find forgiveness for them and I can move past the hurt that they caused me and my son. I know the bible says you reap what you sow and I firmly believe that they will pay for the way they have treated Jacob....and you know what I really am blessed cause I have such a wonderful son in my life who loves his mom and has a huge heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment