Monday, August 23, 2010

My wonderful son


I just had to post this~I love this pic. It's my wonderful son Christopher and his beautiful girlfriend Amanda. This was for prom back in June. They are one of the sweetest couples I have ever seen. I haven't talked a lot about my kids since all of this has been going on with mom. Seems I can't clear my mind of anything long enough to focus. So for a minute I just wanna let the world know what a great son I have. I watched him grow from a sweet, cute, and innocent baby into this intelligent, charming, caring young man. He has been through a lot in his life especially with his so called father. He has made the best of every obstacle thrown in his path. I must say raising him taught me more about life than I could ever teach him. He has such a huge heart and would help out anyone in need. He is always there by my side to keep me standing tall. I am so proud of who he is becoming. I hope someday he knows just how much he changed my life!
Photo by Heather Qualls

No comments:

Post a Comment