Monday, January 31, 2011

one month in the books



Well my friends the first month of 2011 is already at its end. For me it has been a rough month. I have been totally stressed out with my mom and financially worried. I have been worried about the baby because I have had to pull at my mom a lot this month. Her colostomy bag is worse than ever and honestly I have never gotten sick changing it until this month. I feel bad because I stand there gagging and I know it makes her feel bad. Her surgery to hopefully reverse it is next week!! I just pray things go smoothly and she pulls through the surgery okay. I go Wednesday for my ultrasound. I am having a NT ultrasound and lab work to determine the baby's risk for down syndrome. I am so nervous but I need to see that her or his little heart beat is still going strong. I wish I was far enough along to feel movement so I would know things are ok. I have felt a couple of flutters but that is it. I am so tired of stress and just long for a relaxing week. I don't think I will get one of those for awhile. We are moving on March 1st and it is in the next county. The kids are excited but a little upset because they will have to switch school systems. I don't like that but I love the house. It's big enough for all of us and the baby even has it's own room. Shew, it is nasty here this morning. One of those days you just wanna go back to bed. It is a rainy Monday. I have to get the kids to the eye doctor today and go get boxes to start packing things up. We ordered the girls some bunk beds and they will be here Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to just starting over. I hope things really start looking up. I told myself 2011 would be better and I hope I was right. Posted a few of the pics my cousin took for me. She is such a sweetie. Gonna take two more sessions before the baby comes. I will post more everyday. Well, everyone have a good day and try to stay dry. Peace, Love, & Daisies!

No comments:

Post a Comment