Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mexican Food...a no no

I made a very unwise decision today. After hours of dealing with a craving for mexican food...I decided to give into my "not good for me" desires. I grabbed my 19 yr old, jumped in the car, and headed for pure bliss (or so I thought). Not a good idea at all. I should have known that I would get in a fight with nausea and it would win. No more mexican food....well not until this punkin makes its debut into the world. As I lay here my stomach is still turning at the mere rememberance of nacho fajita supreme. Kyle isn't here to hold my hair and rub my back so I'm fighting as hard as I can not to regurgitate. Seems he is the poster boy for pregnant mom supporter!!! I also had a hankering for chocolate milk so on the way home I stopped and bought a quart. I had it chugged before I reached my driveway. This road to destruction has got to stop. I have to get ahold on my cravings at some point. I realized I had a problem when I was arguing with my oldest and right in the middle of it I yelled..."just hush and get me a cupcake"!! She laughed until she cried. I realized how addicted to food I sounded. So, I am admitting I have a problem and I'm gonna do my 12 steps to conquer it!! Yeah, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment