Thursday, January 20, 2011

What a Great Day



Today has been a good day...why? I have been so worried about my lil punkin due to all of the stress I'm under with my mom and issues at home. I kept thinking all this stress can't be good on the baby. I had an appointment with my Obgyn today and it went great. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat!! I was so relieved when the nurse found it. She couldn't find it at first and said it was probably cause I am still early. After a couple of circles around my belly I heard a wonderful thumping. 177 beats per minute...wow! A complete weight off of my shoulders. Well, it looks as if God is shaking a big ole feather pillow on us right now. It is snowing yet again here in the beautiful bluegrass state. I don't think Kentucky has ever gotten this much snow in one year. It's crazy...but beautiful. I'm glad I went to the store today or we would have been eating snow cream for days. The picture above is of my Jaylee bug of course. She makes my world go around. She is truly my best friend. She hasn't been the picture of health since she was born and I have been so worried about her here lately. She manages to be sick at least two times a month. We had her tonsils out last year due to her having strep throat 8 times in one year and mono two times. She has had UTI's since she was three weeks old. She is constantly under the weather. I took her to the doctor on Tuesday and had blood work ran. We are currently waiting on results...very hard to wait on! Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!! Well I am gonna go see if it is possible to get my door open through the mountain of snow outside...Peace, Love, and Daisies!

No comments:

Post a Comment