Saturday, January 8, 2011

Preggo pics




Well, still growing like a baby calf!! I'm already huge so I can only imagine what I'm gonna look like in a few months. It's 5:30 in the morning and I have already been up for over an hour. I can't sleep because I have been on potty patrol all night. I seem to think my bladder has shrunk to the size of a peanut. I'm so ready for this week to be over...don't know why. I am just wishing my life away I guess. I do have somewhat of the blues though. I want summer to get here cause I am in dire need of some vitamin D. I need some good ole sunshine to brighten me up. I can't wait to put on a bikini and let my belly hang out, lol! I plan on swimming the summer away. I've even considered a water birth....however I'm not that brave. Without an epidural I would choke Kyle and probably end up on the psych ward for a few weeks. Oh well, guess I will suffer through these last few months of winter...but I will daydream of beautiful sunny days with 80 degree weather!! Good day mate....peace love and daisies!! ( I added the first pregnancy pic I took just a few weeks ago to compare)

No comments:

Post a Comment