Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

2010 is gone! Thank goodness cause it sure was a roller coaster of emotions for me. This time last year I was thinking...2010 is gonna be a great year and it wasn't even close. The major things things that happened in my life were my mom's tragic car accident and meeting the love of my life. Although most of 2010 was a struggle for me I did meet Kyle. He stood by me through so many sad struggles and he made me believe in myself. So, I'm not gonna say 2011 is gonna be better or be a perfect year but I am gonna take it a day at a time and roll with the punches. I'm definitely gonna make changes in myself for the better. I'm gonna try my best to turn my pessimism into optimism. I'm gonna try to get my emotions into check. I am returning to school to get my bachelors in behavioral sciences. I am gonna be a new person. I am looking forward to meeting my lil punkin this year also. I'm not a perfect person but I strive to be perfect so I am not gonna be so hard on myself anymore....especially when I can't achieve what I want. So, goodbye 2010 and hello 2011! I'm ready for what you got...so bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment