Friday, December 24, 2010






Merry "White" Christmas!!! Wow 2010 finally gave us a beautiful snow covered day to celebrate Christmas. I have wanted a white Christmas forever. It is absolutely beautiful. I have so much to be thankful for this year. God spared my mom and she is sitting here with us. My kids are healthy and happy, and we found out that we will have a little punkin next August. The kids had a wonderful Christmas!! They opened tons of new stuff. Jaylee got her DSI and has not put it down. Everyone is happy. It is just a wonderful time of the year...although the months leading up to that day is stressful. I was so worried about everything with mom being sick. I didn't think the kids would have anything...but like always God makes a way. Gettin ready to go to Kyle's grandparents and "try" to enjoy some good home cooking and lots of dessert!! The reason I say try is because I am having the worst nausea of my life with this pregnancy. Well, Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment