Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ready for the Journey


Well last night was horrible!! I had nausea all evening and was so sleepy I couldn't hold my eyes open. I felt terrible. I sure hope the whole nine months aren't gonna be like this. I have an appointment tomorrow at the Health Dept. to get my due date. I'm thinking around August...which sounds SO FAR AWAY!! Kyle is being wonderful. He is so happy. He is treating me like a baby. Couldn't ask for a better man. I just hope we can manage to find him a good job and make ends meet. The money thing is my main concern. I don't doubt his daddy skills at all. On another note...my mom is much better. I would say at least 75% and she is back to being as hateful as she can be. The last three days I have wanted to pull my hair out. I hate to say it but I will be so glad to find her an apartment and get my life back to some normalcy. Only a few weeks til Christmas....I haven't bought anything. I really haven't had the money too. I need to get me another job and get back to the real world. Well, hope you all have a great day!! Peace, Love, and Daisies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment