Saturday, December 11, 2010

rainy days


Don't you love these rainy days? I love rain when I can just stay home and lay on the couch being lazy. It's almost a complete feeling of peace right now. I'm in my p.j's on the couch watching tv. The rain is falling at a steady pace and it's just cold enough that my heated blanket feels perfect. The Christmas tree lights are sparkling and the smell of sweet vanilla feels the room. It is so quiet...Kyle is gone to pick up Kenna, the kids are in their rooms playing, mom is napping, and I am but for five minutes...in HEAVEN. Why can't there be more time like this??? Well, my tummy is growing quite quickly!! Lisa (at the dr.) told me since this is my fourth pregnancy that I will show quicker. I am!!! I can literally feel my tummy stretching. I couldn't sleep at all last night because my back was hurting so badly. I have heartburn non stop. I just wonder how the next 8months is gonna be. I am literally a nervous wreck thinking about labor!!! Kyle told his mom today about the baby...I was so worried how she would take it but he said she wasn't mad at all. Shew....relief. Now...to decide if and when to tell my mother. She has never understood me or how I live. She is very judgemental of me. I am 37 and still afraid of what she thinks. Kinda sad I know. Maybe closer to time I will tell her. Oh me..well I guess it is time for a nap. Perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment