Tuesday, September 20, 2011


To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

This has got to be one of the most honest statements ever. I know for me it is. I have told myself so many times to quit existing and start LIVING! Why do we as humans do this? I feel I have always let my mistakes drag me down. Those I made even when I was young still torture me. It seems I can't live for the mistakes in my past. I want to get past all of this. I want to be able to live out loud. Kyle and I had a long talk this weekend about this very issue. He makes so much sense to me. He tries his best to pull me up out of the funk I seem to get in so often. I know life is short and I know I need to just let go of the small things....and even not so small things. I need to start enjoying the small things. So from now on everyday I am going to find something that makes me appreciate life a little more. I'm gonna make sure to hug my kids and let them know how much they mean to me. I'm gonna make sure Kyle knows how much he is appreciated. This is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment