Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh those long sleepless nights



Okay, so I somehow pushed my memories of those long sleepless nights with sick babies to the very back of my mind. What was I thinking? It was gonna be a perfect ride? Since we just got out of the hospital with a viral illness on Monday I figured maybe we would have a few weeks of good health? Boy was I wrong. Hallie decided she wasn't going to sleep last night and even when she did she woke up every few minutes crying. I knew something wasn't right but I do know that her lungs are functioning very well! I called my good old pediatrician Dr. Lowry and told him if he didn't do something to help me I was going to find the nearest bridge and jump...ha just kidding. Turns out little lady has an ear infection and I'm talking a large ear infection. Tylenol and Amoxicillin is on the way Hallie girl. Tylenol in a little one brings much needed relief for a sleepless mommy. So, I am sure this is just the beginning of many sleepless nights ahead so I am gearing up and eating my wheaties.
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment