Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sick baby!

I have been sick for a few days...coughing, sneezing, and fever. Hal woke up this morning crying and very fussy. She started running a fever mid morning so I called the pediatrician. She told me to bring her in to the hospital because a baby this young did not need to have a fever. After lab work, caths, and a few tests they ended up admitting her to the hospital. So, we are sitting here with my precious baby hooked up to IV's. It's going to be a long weekend. There is no worse feeling in the world than knowing your baby is sick and there is nothing you can do to make her better. I am so lucky to have a husband like Kyle...always here for me. He has never once failed at being there for me when I have needed him. I love him so much. I am so thankful to have him in my life. Well, we are going to hang out here with all the sickos for the weekend and hopefully miss Hallie will be better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment