Thursday, July 29, 2010


Well after 19 days in Vandy trauma unit we are moving to Select Specialty Hospital. It's a long term hospital for patients on vents. Mom has totally amazed everyone in this hospital..she has earned the name "super woman"!! I know that it was God working through these wonderful doctors and nurses to preserve her life. She has proved those that told us she wouldn't live wrong. She had the will to fight through 10 surgeries, internal bleeding, lacerated spleen and colon, 22 broken ribs, 3 spine fractures, pelvis fracture, femur fracture, left tibia fracture, broken scapula, and a brain bleed. Her heart stopped twice....and now I know some of what she seen while she was "dead". I will share that later. It is a blessing. I just want everyone out there to know that God still makes miracles happen and he still loves his children. He will not forsake us. He has carried me on my darkest days. No matter what happens in your life.....keep your faith!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment