Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Rotten Day Indeed


I am wishing that was me in the picture!!!! I have had one rotten day. It seems I have a good one and then a few bad ones. Mom has been so agitated all day and got mad at me a few times cause I couldn't get her up. She is in such pain and so miserable and it kills me to have to watch her suffer. She had a very nasty tech the last two nights....very rude!! So tonight after she decided to call me a liar about when they had gotten my mom up I decided to call the head honcho on her. I told her not to come back into my mom's room....ever! Used to I wouldn't say a word to no one and let everybody run over me....not anymore. I am so sick of people who take advantage of others and on that note let me get started on something else. My daughter picks the worst, trashiest, loser people in the world to be friends with. I have about had it with this girl and I'm about ready to take her down a notch. She has used my daughter for her check and talked Sarah into stealing money from me and my mom. She lost her son a few months ago because her house was so nasty and the way she was "living" it up. She won't get off her fat butt and work and draws off of the government. She has put such a strain on me and my daughter's relationship. I have cried all day......just seems like the world is on my shoulders. I just want to wake up sometimes and be 10 again. Where the worst thing to happen was a skinned knee. Anyway....off to spend some time with Jaylee.

No comments:

Post a Comment