Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Don't Give Up


So in the past 18 days I have learned a lot about myself and about life. I don't claim to have it any worse than any other person in this world but times have been tough. I had to understand death at such an early age when I lost my brother and it seems since then it's been a regular thing. I have lost everyone remotely close to me. My dad's death last year just about killed me. The pain it causes your heart is unreal. I have grieved daily since. When I got the phone call about my mom I was right back at feeling hopeless. I felt like just falling apart...just giving up. I just couldn't though. I am all my mom has and I was and still am gonna make sure she is taken care of. She is gonna know I love her. I have sit in this hospital day after day......just counting the hours. I have realized how truly strong I am although I feel so weak. I may lose everything I own but in the end I will have my mom and that is all that matters. God has been good to me and my family. I can never give him enough praise for the miracle he has given to us. Count your blessings everyday. Love those that mean something to you because you never know when God is gonna call them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment