Monday, August 15, 2011

Surgery?? Oh my!

So I have been having some terrible pains in my abdomen since Hal's birth. I thought maybe this was just normal after pains. It has been over nine years since I had a baby so what the heck do I know? I called my OB-GYN to tell him the symptoms I was having which have been extreme heavy bleeding, deathly cramps, and an abdomen that appears to still be carrying a nine month long pregnancy. He told me to get on in to see him. Well lucky me....none of these are normal and I am headed for surgery this evening. What a shock...not with my wonderful luck. He did an ultrasound and it seems there is still some things in my uterus that should not be there. Now how does that happen?? Kyle is freaking out....the kids are freaking out.....I my friend am freaking out. I just went through 11 hours of labor pains and now I get to go back in the hospital and have my uterus scraped. Sounds fun huh? Well, I'm going to pack and getting ready to head on in. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment