Monday, August 8, 2011

hallie"s sweet arrival






Sorry I haven't written in a few weeks but once again life took over. I'm gonna dedicate myself to writing on here at least once a week...hopefully more. Good news... I went into the hospital this morning at 5am and was induced. After eleven hours of labor at 4:36pm miss Hallie Raygan Bryant made her first appearance in the world. I must say the joy and happiness that overwhelmed me was astounding. The tears flowed down my face as I looked into her angelic face. She was finally in my arms after nine long months of waiting and wondering. She is just amazing! Although they told us she was going to be a quite large baby (they guessed almost 10lbs) she weighed in at only 6lb. 9oz. and was 21 inches long. She has "long" golden blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Absolutely gorgeous! So this blog will be in large amounts about my life with Hallie.....not to mention the other three rugrats that I have. I'm sure there will be laughter, tears, happiness, and a large amount of craziness!!! Tune back in for a hearty helping of Hallie!! I'm looking forward to the journey ahead and all the ups and downs of motherhood.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl!
    They told me my baby was going to be small, and she was 8 lbs 12 oz! That's funny that they guessed wrong with you too!

    ReplyDelete