Thursday, September 16, 2010

Home? Wow

Hello guys...sorry I haven't written in days. I have been so busy with everything that I barely have time to sit down. I got to bring mom home last Friday which took a lot of begging and pleading. The doctor finally agreed since I'm a nurse and can do everything here that she needs. Whew....it has been a handful. I now have four kids instead of three!! I have to get up and get the kids ready for school and then it's on to mom. I get her bath, change her dressings, give her meds, and then get her up. I have to clean the house and do the laundry in between and then get something cooked for everyone to eat. This is a full time job. I think the only love I get is from cocoa my little cat. She loves me to the point of driving me crazy. She sleeps on my hip or stomach and if I get a chance to sit down she is up in my face....hence the allergies that are ravaging my body right now. I took four benadryl last night just to breathe. I have a ton of things to get done but me being a woman I am finding it difficult to get done. I have a porch swing that has just taken up residence on my front porch....but not hanging just sitting there. I need my doorknobs changed out and my carpets shampooed. So much to do so little time to learn how to do them, lol. On a good note me and my cousin Joy are planning a little get me outta the house celebration tomorrow evening. We are planning on going to eat and then we are getting a tattoo. Mine is in thanks to God for keeping my mom safe in his arms throughout this tragedy. I'm gonna have the word believe written across my wrist. Okay now that I have wasted 10minutes of my life writing this (all because Jesse needs something to read) I will get up and continue my daily chores. Peace, Love, and Happiness to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment