Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chase


I would like for you to meet Chase Storm Sanders.....he is my new 3month old Boston Terrier. He is totally awesome. I am an animal lover and always have been but Chase has stolen my heart. He came into my life right when I needed him. People take for granted the unconditional love an animal can bring into your life. He follows my every step and he cuddles with me at bedtime. I took him today to get his shots and he did great until we got half way home!!! I looked at him and his eyes were swollen together and he was vomiting all over my car. I had to rush him back and he was having a reaction to the vaccine. They had to give him two shots of benadryl. Scared the life out of me. He is completely back to normal now and all cuddled up next to his mommy!!! Love you Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment