Tuesday, April 19, 2011

pregnancy woes

Well I had an ultrasound today....not good news. I found out that once again I have placenta previa. This is where your placenta attatches to your uterine wall way too low. This can cause several problems including preterm labor and hemmorrhage. I had the same thing with my third child Jaylee. At my final ultrasound in my nine month it at moved up so I was blessed. The end result if no changes is delivery with a c-section. I don't want that so lets keep our fingers crossed it moves up before time. I am on partial bedrest....not very strict. Just can't lift anything over 5lbs and have to take frequent bed breaks and naps. Yeah right....breaks in my house? That is not happening. There are way too many kids running around and constant mayhem going on....oh well. Lets just see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment