Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mom's Birthday...a true miracle







Well today is my mom's 67th birthday! I am so blessed to have her here to celebrate it. After all we have been through in the last year since her wreck we deserve a day like today. She forgets it is her birthday every few minutes as she does other things but at least she is here. She has come such a long way especially physically. We are pretty sure her memory isn't ever going to be back to normal but that is something we will deal with. I just want her to enjoy what she does have and I want her to know she is loved. The journey we traveled together is one that has taught me many life lessons and especially not to take life for granted. I called some of the family and her friends and planned a surprise party for her. It was a great turnout with lots of food and presents. She hopefully knows how much she is loved. Happy Birthday mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment