Friday, March 4, 2011

I love you



I love you.....Those are such wonderful words to hear especially when they come from the heart. I have heard people drop that phrase like it is nothing. I must admit I have said it a few times just to say it. It seems like whey you finally say or hear those words it makes the relationship "real". Not true! I think we should keep those words bottled up and safe until we know we will never need to take them back. When you are a parent those words are so strong. We can never measure the love we have for our children. It is unconditional. It will melt your heart the first time your little one tells you. I know hearing my kids tell me just makes everything okay. So, make sure you hug your babies (no matter how big or small) everyday and tell them you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment