Thursday, November 4, 2010

I love you


I feel like life is starting over yet again. I hope this time it is the right one...I wasn't looking for him when he found me so that's a sign. He told me he loves me and I honestly feel it when he touches me or when I look in his eyes. He is such an awesome guy with a huge heart. He has moved in with me which is a big step that kinda just happened. Mom is coming home tomorrow from the hospital. I hope between all the kids and taking care of her that we still have time for each other. I do love him....I knew it the first week. The first night we spent together he held me and let me cry on his shoulder...in my pj's with no makeup! I was a total hot mess. I was having a melt down and he still told me how beautiful I was and how everything would be okay. He's awesome....and he's mine. Maybe just maybe my life is gonna start looking up for once. Well, goodnight dear friends....I need my beauty sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment