Thursday, June 17, 2010

Someday


I have spent 36 yrs. looking for prince charming and haven't found him yet. I wasted countless years of my life on men who were worthless. At some point I must have seen something good in them or maybe I was just settling for less than I deserved. I wanted to be loved so badly that I accepted who ever walked into my life. I spent 10yrs with a man who I thought i would spend my life with.......wasted time. A cheater, liar, manipulator, loser determined my emotions for yrs of my life. I let him determine my attitude everyday. I let him make me sad and make me cry. I was miserable. I finally found the strength inside to be free of him. After being on my own for the past two yrs I have finally learned I do not need a man in my life to give me breath. I do not need a man to make me happy. I am a very independent, strong, beautiful woman and if someday God means for me to be with someone HE will send him to me. I will not go out looking anymore. I will wait and if at 80 I am alone then that is what is meant to be. But, I will never shed another tear over a man who is not willing to wipe them away with his kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment